With resin bound surfaces you’re getting natural good looks blended with the durability and convenience of a modern material. This is decorative stone without the price tag.
You’re bound to find the right style in our range of materials – from natural gravel and crushed rock to marble – all available in a sweeping array of colours and textures.
The advantages of resin bound surfaces? The main advantages we regularly hear back from satisfied customers are:
• Cost efficiency – low cost material that can be laid over existing surfaces
• Durability – low maintenance, UV stable and 10-year life expectancy
• Permeability – water simply drains through the porous structure
• Choice – of colours, materials and textures to perfectly match your tastes
• Convenience – quick to apply and ready within 3-5 hours
And the inherent texture of bonded gravel makes it the ideal choice for non-slip, anti-skid surfaces for walkways and stairs. With seal coats, resin-bound surfaces are also excellent for water-proofing balconies and roof terraces.
Whether pathways or patios, driveways or cycle paths, municipal areas or car parks, indoors or outdoors, commercial or domestic… resin bound surfaces look good and work hard in all kinds of applications.